Our 12 volt LED Lights (boat lights /marine lights / yacht lights / RV lights) have numerous benefits that make them the 12 volt lighting product of choice for your boat, RV or off-grid 12 volt application.
Most are also operable as 24 volt LED lights (the voltage range is usually 10-30vdc - always check to confirm).
Following is a list of features and benefits:
- LED Lights typically use as little as 20% of the energy for the same light output. A real life example is here: 12 volt LED Lights vs 12 volt Halogen lights
- LED Lights reduce heat
- LED Lights tolerate a wide range of temperatures
- LED Lights are resistant to vibration
- LED Lights have a long life span
- LED Lights do not emit UV, so do not degrade artwork or fabrics
- LED Lights sustain their light output better. Halogen, xenon and especially incandescent lights can lose 50% of their brightness quite rapidly (the light bulbs blacken with use), so a fair comparison of a filament bulb can be to use half of it's lumens rating when comparing to the lumens output of an LED bulb.
1. Some of the FriLight brand 12 volt LED light fixtures are listed only with WARM white LEDs. However, most of them can easily be changed to cool white LEDs, red LEDs, or blue LEDs, at no extra charge. If you want a color you don't see, please inquire with the Easy id of the model and tell us what color you desire it to be, and we can let you know if it can be changed.
2. Looking for 12 volt water proof lights? Learn about ip codes
, then return here.
Click on a 12 volt light subcategory below for further details, including pricing, and to place your order on-line.
LED lights originally were only available in "cool" white color temperature, which has a bluish (blue-ish) cast to the light emitted.
The cool white LED's are best suited for exterior lighting, for utility areas, and for areas with blue or green content. Cool white LED's are usually a bit brighter than warm white LED's of the same power rating (compare specifications to confirm).
Warm white LED's are more in line with the color temperature of incandescent and halogen lights, and therefore are generally preferable in "living" areas, especially in the United States where we are used to halogen and incandescent lighting. The warm color of the light emitted from warm white LEDs complements rich wood tones, skin tones and most food.
Do you have existing 12 volt light fixtures that you want to upgrade to LED?
Choose from our vast selection of